VISION AND MISSION
Rajendra College (Autonomous), Balangir
Our ambitious vision is to create a great centre of excellence in the field of teaching, research and social uplift through innovative programmes.
Brief Description of the Vision
The vision of the college is to elevate the college from its present autonomous status to that of a university by augmenting its present intake capacity through creation of new departments, new fields of studies, vocationalisation, facilities for technical studies and increased facilities for research and innovation, wide curricular and academic reforms based on an inclusive programme geared suitably to the needs of the region.
The mission of the college is to provide quality education through academic, cultural and physical activities and prepare the youth for internalising the age old system -" Enter here to learn, leave here to serve ".
Brief Description of the Mission:
- To cope with the demands of the age of science and technology and to face successfully the challenges of globalisation, the mission of the college is to introduce maximum possible flexibility and diversity in its courses and resources.
- The mission of the college is to inspire the students to develop themselves as a community of the learned :intellectually, physically and emotionally.
- The college inspires the students to continue learning throughout life.
- Faculty and students are inspired to imbibe a particular commitment in addressing the cultural, economic, educational, environmental, health and social needs of the region and nation at large.
- In addition to the above, the mission of the college is to strive towards an industry-education linkage for generating employment opportunities for the talented poor students in this region.
- Finally the mission is to inculcate a sense of entrepreneurial zeal among the students.